Torch's PHP Functions Library

Torch

Reaction score
I have just launched my Functions Library, where I'll put all the functions I make which could be of use for others (general use ones). At the moment there are very few, since I spent lot more time than I like on making the actual Library than adding the functions, but I will from now on steadily update it with new functions (I for now just added the ones that were in the same folder in which I was making the site, I haven't got around to go through my archives), so check back from time to time.

Anyway, all your opinions are welcome and I hope you find the contents of Torch's PHP Functions Library useful :)

The address is: http://torchsdomain.com/tfl.php

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe a little and short description of what each one does.

Torch

Reaction score
Yeah, the descritions are kinda short. That's because, like I said I spent much more time (the time I should've spent on working on projects that actually make me money :p) on making the Library itself that I planned to, so I didn't got around yet to actual functions.
But I'll most probably get around to it during weekend.

Oh, and it happened to me few times that (close) links go under the functions titles when opening them and don't want to get back to their place without refreshing the page. But I never managed to make it happen on purpose. So, if someone encounters that, please let me know and how did it happen so that I could figure out how to fix it.

Last edited: