Urgent Help Needed - Cant Send SMTP mails

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwarsadh

Reaction score
I use Interspire email Marketer, but cant send out mails through any SMTP server, I tried with Gmail and my ISP's Smtp but I always get same error : Unable to connect to mail server: Connection timed out(110)

I cant even send mail through PHP but i know that PHP mail is disabled these days. Moreover I wanted to know that can we send bulk mail through PHP ??

Please help me out with the Error ...

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I use Interspire email Marketer, but cant send out mails through any SMTP server, I tried with Gmail and my ISP's Smtp but I always get same error : Unable to connect to mail server: Connection timed out(110)

I cant even send mail through PHP but i know that PHP mail is disabled these days. Moreover I wanted to know that can we send bulk mail through PHP ??

Please help me out with the Error ...

Make sure you are using correct information. Did you try x10hosting SMTP?

ashwarsadh

Reaction score
I want to send Bulk mails so I didnt tried x10hosting's SMTP Server. But I tried Gmail and my ISP's Server and affirmed that my settings are correct. The problem is not in my settings but in my account or host.

So, please Help me out

ashwarsadh

Reaction score
Update : I tried Sending from smtp provided by x10hosting and I was able to send it !

Now I have 2 Questions :

1.)What is the sending limit of x10hosting smtp server ? Can I send Bulk (non-Spam) mails through it ?
2.)Can I send mails through ISP's Server or is there any way by which above error can be fixed.
3.)Is port 25 blocked ?

Please Reply ASAP.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Update : I tried Sending from smtp provided by x10hosting and I was able to send it !

Now I have 2 Questions :

1.)What is the sending limit of x10hosting smtp server ? Can I send Bulk (non-Spam) mails through it ?
2.)Can I send mails through ISP's Server or is there any way by which above error can be fixed.
3.)Is port 25 blocked ?

Please Reply ASAP.
100 emails per hour is the limit.

SMTP works on 25 so I don't think it is blocked.

Last edited:

ashwarsadh

Reaction score
So, I wanted to know that can I send infinite mails at rate of 100 mails per hour ??

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
So, I wanted to know that can I send infinite mails at rate of 100 mails per hour ??

If sending mails is sole purpose of having account on x10 then NO, you can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.