uShop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietkid58

Reaction score
you guys might want to fix up your shop. like take out the "remove ads for the Static plan" and add in the upgrade/downgrade your account...

but yeah, the stuff there really costs a lot!!

chaganlal1

Reaction score
That cannot be dont what would be the point of upgrading, The point is to get enough points to get acess to ad free hosting.

n4tec

Reaction score
The USHOP is ok but are there still ads in the static Package...

funindia

Reaction score
I think, there is no need to put add on static account, also only text link ad on advance plan.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
That cannot be dont what would be the point of upgrading, The point is to get enough points to get acess to ad free hosting.
Umm yeah it can, it will cost 25 points (or around there) to upgrade or downgrade their accounts :)

n4tec

Reaction score
If someone like me wants to upgrade from x10 corp to customised package, how many points would that be?

Tyler said:
chaganlal1 said:
Umm yeah it can, it will cost 25 points (or around there) to upgrade or downgrade their accounts :)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah add those things and add like another thing like downgrade and upgrade... I think n4c ment to a ad free plan or to a bussiness server...

chaganlal1

Reaction score
A free plan for the business server? Why would you do that dont they already have ad free hosting? and what kinda plans would there be on a Business server? whats tehe differencE?

NewFuture

Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
A free plan for the business server? Why would you do that dont they already have ad free hosting? and what kinda plans would there be on a Business server? whats tehe differencE?

yes i would like that, i want to be moved to buisness server, does it cost points? and what are the plans?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
No I think n4c means that not me...don't everyone gang up on me... he said can he upgrade his x10 corp. to a more customized plan...

chaganlal1

Reaction score
YEah i agree I would also like to join the business server if we could? with out points? wait what are the benefits of a business server? Id like to be apart of it but i dont know if the admins would let people be on it, because i am sure alot of people want to.

NewFuture

Reaction score
thanx for clearing that up, if i get enough points to buy a domain with it, and keep ads what would the cost be to get moved to the buisness server if i keep the ads though?

n4tec

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Yeah add those things and add like another thing like downgrade and upgrade... I think n4c ment to a ad free plan or to a bussiness server...

that would be it..

How much would it be if i paid for 6 months?

NewFuture

Reaction score
ok, i 4t it would just help x10, im not bothered about the ads i dont have any problem keeping them thats why i asked

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It's $1 for the static plan (which would only be moving to the biz server cause that plan no longer requires ads) $3 for the advanced plan, and $5 for the corporate plan

nforchange said:
Auvee said:
nforchange said:
How much would it be if i paid for 6 months?
Pay for what for 6 months?

-Auvee B.

Pay to move to biz server and remove ads for 6 months..
It's a simple math equasion, Multply the plan you have by 6

chaganlal1

Reaction score
So if i get ad-free for 6 months i move to business server? But then come back in 6 months?! thats crazy lol

chaganlal1

Reaction score
You will have to move back to the regular one for 3000 points it takes forever lol Well yea i see what your saying Auvee. Well it might take 6 months to get 3000 points but you can renew right?

Status
Not open for further replies.