Very angry "potetial" customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snacky

Reaction score
OMG, does this people thinks before posting?

I PURCHASED THE SCRIPT/SOFTWARE WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT, to upload it in the hosting service.

I WOULDN'T UPLOAD ANY **** NEVER EVER In x10Hosting that could break the TOS.

Check again please.

Edit:
I dont even can believe that im still posting in this "community" having other same or equals services as x10.

Corey, you should re-check in the logs or whatever you checked before. I WASNT UPLOADED ANY NULLED SCRIPT!

GOT IT?

EDIT: - Simply im very very mad because of this.
I need my account back.. its all.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Well, I've managed to avoid posting comment in this thread so far (tempting as it was).

It's surprising, though, just how many people have obviously wanted to join in!

Anyway, hopefully that's the end of it now, given the language used in snacky's last post (which will hopefully be removed).

Time to say goodbye?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Anyway, hopefully that's the end of it now, given the language used in snacky's last post (which will hopefully be removed).

Time to say goodbye?

I think vBulletin needs better filters. I noticed that f*** is blocked, but apparently, f* ** is not. -_-

And it was his time to say goodbye a long time ago.

Edit: Awesome, he edited his post, now nobody knows what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score

snacky

Reaction score
@ zen-r

@ By the way. If you're beign ironic while means "no big loss", no, thats just a webclan script and its FREE.

So if you mean that's a nulled script then let me LOL about it, because is not. :)

Im not beign ironic, just i like the service, but it really was a mistake beign suspent, because for 12736127631th time, im not using nulled scripts, and im willing to prove it if i got my account back.

If not i just leave. Any reply corey?

Regards

EDIT:

@ adamparkzer

O RLY?

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Snacky, the website you bought it from might have been a scam site, or the black market of the internet. If you didn't buy it from an official site, then it's 100% a scam site selling nulled scripts. I've already seen a lot of users buying from such places as they sell the nulled scripts cheaper.

Elesarr

Reaction score
some things you need to learn about our community snacky:

YELLING does not get you anywhere except ignored
Using foul language certainly does not get you anywhere but....you guessed it...ignored
And did I mention a poor attitude will get you no where fast here.

This is a free service, you broke the ToS rules ::shame shame::, if you do not like it (which is VERY apparent from this thread and your posts...) I'll hold the door open for you as you leave.

/wave bye bye now

Cheers!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I'll hold the door open for you as you leave.

Don't forget to close the door after he leaves!

I don't want this nice, air-conditioned community to get warmed up by the 90-degree-Fahrenheit temperatures outside where I live!

Elesarr

Reaction score
Don't forget to close the door after he leaves!

I don't want this nice, air-conditioned community to get warmed up by the 90-degree-Fahrenheit temperatures outside where I live!

rofl! consider the door closed and locked ><

snacky

Reaction score
Corey, close this thread.

3rd persons. Do not get involved, isnt you business.

Btw: thanks to vigge_sWe for the explanation, but no my friend i've bought it from the official website, thank you anyways!

Regards. =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.