Warning Problems

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I made a thread about this months ago, and it was said it would be looked into. Warnings are viewable to everyone in the public when they should only be viewable to staff. And also I had a staff member look at my warnings and half of them should be expired I think and he could not remobve them. Maybe x10 should look into this again?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Warnings do expire, but do not get removed from public viewing. Its like a reminder that you were punished for something.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
StarShine said:
Warnings do expire, but do not get removed from public viewing. Its like a reminder that you were punished for something.

I read somewhere on x10 in news section I think, warninsg will expire form your account and are only viewable to staff members.

And yeah maybe it should stay for you to view but why should others see?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
People can seee how m,any warning i got, and i dont care, only becase i dont know what I did still...

Zenax

Reaction score
I cannot see how many warnings any of the people in this thread have! I don't see the problem, except I do remember a thread on this months back, and I believe it has been fixed.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Zenax said:
I cannot see how many warnings any of the people in this thread have! I don't see the problem, except I do remember a thread on this months back, and I believe it has been fixed.

It accually varies form forum to forum if they show up or not.

Zenax

Reaction score
Now that I have come back to this topic, I can see your warnings blong4life. Does it vary on browsers or just different forum types such as vBulletin and phpBB

Look at image below:

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
This is wierd, why cna certain users and not others?

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
why are you using me????:nuts:

amr1991

Reaction score
LOL, blong is getting a little offensive? use me, idc, i can't even remember what I did either lol.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Brandon(blong) what are you talking about? I m not using you... WHatever thats supposed to mean.

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
Ok, thats really weird. I can now see Senor's warnings on post #9 and blong's warnings on post #10, but not anywhere else.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
I think i figured this out

I, myself, can see how many warings ive had in all the posts i make

I can see others in the LAST post they made....does this make sense to you.

Cubeform

Reaction score
It looks like the warning show-up is sporadic. I remember that I could view your warnings, blong. Every once a while, your warnings pop up again.