What do you think?

blueluv

Reaction score
So....i put this together in a few days. I thought i would update it regularly after i had a basic design put together....but it didn't happen. I've only updated it twice...and i haven't really done much to the layout since the first few days. Reguardless give me your thoughts and ideas. I didn't really have a coherent idea about what i was going to put on this website before i started making it....and that shows.

Also please tell me what kind of computer and display your using to view the page as I used percentages for the first time instead of set pixel sizes. As I only really have access to a few computers I'm not sure how it will show up on different sized screens and different browsers.

Let me know and thanks in advance for you comments and sugestions.

Oh I almost forgot. The Web address is http://www.theblueluv.net

---Adam

secretply

Reaction score
Yeah...this is a real problem. On page load, way too much horizontal and vertical scroll bars.

Resolution: 1024x768
Browser: Google Chrome 2.x

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
that blue background is adding onto the headache im already having.
the text is hard to see and and again the blue bg
i also don't see much pizzaz

resolution: 1280x1024
browser: firefox 3

cdroms

Reaction score
So....i put this together in a few days. I thought i would update it regularly after i had a basic design put together....but it didn't happen. I've only updated it twice...and i haven't really done much to the layout since the first few days. Reguardless give me your thoughts and ideas. I didn't really have a coherent idea about what i was going to put on this website before i started making it....and that shows.

Also please tell me what kind of computer and display your using to view the page as I used percentages for the first time instead of set pixel sizes. As I only really have access to a few computers I'm not sure how it will show up on different sized screens and different browsers.

Let me know and thanks in advance for you comments and sugestions.

Oh I almost forgot. The Web address is http://www.theblueluv.net

---Adam

Saludos

Pp

Arkonsys

Reaction score
I can`t see your site at all :((
My browser says that it can`t connect to the server.

websitedude

Reaction score
The blue is a bit striking which makes the words diffulcult to read but other then that its quite a good site

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
i like simple websites , but you have to work on ur background and the text color , so people can browse it easily n also can read read , try another background color n another text color :)