Who Am I?

zen-r

Reaction score
Oh dear, you really are getting desperate to get one up on me. It just shows how inferior you must feel. :biggrin:

By the way..... Do you see the "Last edited by zen-r; Today at 12:06 PM."? Well guess what? - the edit was me changing it from bear to bare. Ask a mod, they can confirm it. Perhaps I did it to catch you out? Who knows!

O.K....Who Am I?

Born 1928. I have my own club named after me (more clues later if needed).

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hehe, I like the back peddling you're doing now. I don't care what reason you say you typed that for. It's a blatant miss-spelling and that's what counts. :lol::lol::lol:
And no, I don't feel inferior either, I just enjoy bugging you! :biggrin:

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Kindly stop spamming this thread ichwar, or you will be reported. ;)

Back to the topic of this thread......

fguy64

Reaction score
Hehe, I like the back peddling you're doing now. I don't care what reason you say you typed that for. It's a blatant miss-spelling and that's what counts. :lol::lol::lol:

There's a certain irony here. :biggrin:

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
And you can bet that ichwar only made his post after thoroughly checking it for typos & spelling - knowing that he would be scrutinised! Lol.
rofl.gif

fguy64

Reaction score

there's also this one.

zen-r

Reaction score
I also would have added this one ;

Hehe, I like the back-peddling you're doing now. I don't care what reason you say you typed that for. It's a blatant miss-spelling and that's what counts. :lol::lol::lol:

ie. backpedalling or back-pedalling.

And don't get me started on grammar! Here's just one example ;

I don't care what reason you say you typed that for. >>

I don't care what the reason is for which you say you typed that. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Who Am I?

Last edited:

fguy64

Reaction score

He's going to feel pretty inferior when he sees this thread. Poor guy, I almost feel sorry for him. :sad: heh heh heh.

Anyways zen-r, I'm going to take an educated guess at your question and say Mickey Mouse.

zen-r

Reaction score
Correct!

That was quick - you didn't even give me a chance to give tricky clues!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I also would have added this one ;

ie. backpedalling or back-pedalling.

And don't get me started on grammar! Here's just one example ;

I don't care what reason you say you typed that for. >>

I don't care what the reason is for which you say you typed that. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Who Am I?

hehe, did I say I was always spelling everything right? You're the one who never lets ANYTHING slip by. :lol:
So I'm loling right now. And the more you back-pedal, the more I lol. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

zen-r

Reaction score
Here are a couple that ichwar did earlier ;

road_marking-shcool01.jpg

stupid_forum_post01.jpg

Having a bad day ichwar? Lol. :lol:

tigers_chase_bird01.jpg

fguy64

Reaction score
Correct!

That was quick - you didn't even give me a chance to give tricky clues!

Well, at first I had no clue, then I considered who was asking the question. If it was someone else, I might not have got it, but I have noticed you have a fondness for trick questions.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow, zener must feel a little depressed today. That much is evident because of the way he goes about making his betters out to be little more than stupid bird. Oh well, all you're doing is making me laugh harder.

I wonder if I'm going to be able to pull my self away from the computer screen to go eat breakfast.....

.....I can't wait to see the next joke you crack..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

zen-r

Reaction score
Perhaps it's your turn to bring this thread back on topic & ask a Who Am I?

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nope, it's your turn because you were the one who guess the last one.

zen-r

Reaction score
Wrong.

Anyway, if you don't want to do it, then perhaps fguy64 will, because he got the last one right.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, what ever, I'll try it then.

I live in the UK, and I love certain electronic parts so much that I'm willing to name my self after them. I also love bugging a certain innocent American. Who am I? :lol:

zen-r

Reaction score
Ok, what ever, I'll try it then.

I live in the UK, and I love certain electronic parts so much that I'm willing to name my self after them. I also love bugging a certain innocent American. Who am I? :lol:

Are you the person who is going to get ichwar banned?

Here's is another, I'm going to make this harder, with few clues to start with, because of smarty-pants like fguy64 ;

Who Am I?

Born in London, I have been placed at the top of a newspaper's list of the greatest geniuses alive today. (No Googling for answers now!)

Last edited: