why? i cant come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

a540534

Reaction score
A fatal error has occurred processing your request, please try again momentarily. The error code provided is: Unknown

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
I also notic that problem with my account:

I attach the error which is coming while login on x10hosting.com

I had also submit the ticket. and recommend this to you

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm getting the same error. There's probably some work going on with the backend that's causing this. I've already got another ticket up with support about some FTP issues that have been taking place, but other than that, that's it.

all4God

Reaction score
i with you guys in getting this error message
Also, my site 'works' in that it loads up and displays, but it is a wordpress blog and presently isn't displaying any of my posts

zen-r

Reaction score
It seems from the other threads that this error is a recurring problem at the moment.

Strange, as I have no trouble at all logging in to my AMP or cPanel. I almost feel like I'm missing out on something! ;)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Account Panel is working again here :)

aldomillwall

Reaction score
yes Account Panel is working again

Still getting an error:

The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com

:mad::mad:

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
Still getting an error:

The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com

:mad::mad:

your problem is not same as us. You account is missing in server transfer you should submit a support ticket Here

zen-r

Reaction score
Since this problem is resolved for people now, & aldomillwall has a Support ticket - perhaps we can have this thread closed now?!!

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
Since this problem is resolved for people now, & aldomillwall has a Support ticket - perhaps we can have this thread closed now?!!

You are right. Any staff member or thread starter, Close this thread

aldomillwall

Reaction score
Yes, but as I keep saying, its all well and good submitting a ticket, which i've done, but when I get no reply and they get closed after 72 hours - well, what's the point!?

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
The staff is very busy.. You should wait for reply.

1 more way is there. if you have backup of you site then you may register for a new account.
and then upload your site to it. If you can`t get reply for long time

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
i mean if you have manually backup in your computer then it is posible

waleedt5

Banned
Reaction score
zubair is right. my account is also lost in server trasfer but i had backup of my site. I created new account instead of waiting

aldomillwall

Reaction score
Oh, no I havent done that.

How would you do this for future reference!

And also, will be databases be mucked up by the server move..will i get loads of PHP errors?

zen-r

Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.