Not open for further replies.

kalluris

Reaction score
Hi,

cPanel Username:teluguki
Subdomain:kalluri.net
How long your account has been up:3 weeks
Did you have the ads placed on every page:yes

kalluri.net is add-on domain to my primary account (telugukids.com). This site has been up and in good shape until the recent server issues. On Saturday, both my domains were pointed to someone else's site. Since sunday kalluri.net shows as "suspended". I did place adds on every page ...I don't know why it was suspended. Any help to restore the site is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
We cannot suspend addon domains ...if we were going to do it it would have been the whole account ....this is probably due to server issues

kalluris

Reaction score
bigguy said:
We cannot suspend addon domains ...if we were going to do it it would have been the whole account ....this is probably due to server issues

Thanks for the clarification Bigguy !! It seems like there are some server issues. On the CP it doesn't show any addon domains, while I tried to add the same it gives the following error:

"Addon Domain Additions

The subdomain, kalluri.net.telugukids.com has been added.

kalluri.net is already configured.

Removed Entry from httpd.conf The subdomain, kalluri.net.telugukids.com has been removed.

kalluri.net could not be setup. The subdomain kalluri.net.telugukids.com was not setup either."

when I try to access the site it gives the following error:

"This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible. "

What can I do now?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll need to manually do the DNS for it, please PM me as a reminder.

-Corey

kalluris

Reaction score
Hi Corey,

Just following it up .. to see if you get some time to take a look at this issue. The site is down for quite some time... I really appreciate any help !!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
You might have already read this but if not read this It should explain a few things. Hope this helps :)

kalluris

Reaction score
bigguy said:
You might have already read this but if not read this It should explain a few things. Hope this helps :)

Thanks BigGuy !! I did read that thread .. Corey mentioned before that my problem is more to do with DNS records and needs to be updated mannually.. I know right now the server is down.. Hope when it is up ... it will correct the DNS records.

Thanks !!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
kalluris said:
Hi Corey,

Just following it up .. to see if you get some time to take a look at this issue. The site is down for quite some time... I really appreciate any help !!

Once everything is settled today I'll try to look into it, I did not before because the server problems were not solved.

-Corey

kalluris

Reaction score
Thank you for all your support Corey, BigGuy and all the staff at x10 hosting for you hard work !! It will pay-off some day !!

kalluris

Reaction score
Corey, BigGuy ... other mods

Please help me with my site. Earlier only my ad-on domain was showing the suspended message, Now my main domain (telugukids.com) is also suspended....wait a minute ... now the addon domain (kalluri.net) is pointed to "elementfx" ???? I am really confused.

Please help !!!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Well iether Corey hasn`t gotten to your site yet and it still needs to be restored or you were suspended. I`ll take a look and see.

EDIT: telugukids.com was suspended. You didn`t have the ads up on that site. The ads must be in plain veiw at the top of the page and you must be able to see them without scrolling down

kalluris

Reaction score
bigguy said:
Well iether Corey hasn`t gotten to your site yet and it still needs to be restored or you were suspended. I`ll take a look and see.

EDIT: telugukids.com was suspended. You didn`t have the ads up on that site. The ads must be in plain veiw at the top of the page and you must be able to see them without scrolling down

Thanks for the quick response BigGuy.. I use mambo CMS for the site .. last night I was playing with a new template thinking if I like it I will customize it. But the site was not responding after a while.. so 'thought I will wok on it this morning. But now... I can't access the site or my control panel to fix it. I did place the adds per the instruction on my original template.

If you could restore the site, I will fix the problem instantly.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
ok I will unsuspend you now ...please get the ads up ok ...we do check accounts from time to time

EDIT: you are unsuspended ....

kalluris

Reaction score
Still having problems with Add-on domain

BigGuy/Corey

Could you guys please take a look at my add-on domain kalluri.net ? Now it doesn't say it is suspended but, instead it points to .... I don't know where ??? Could you please fix this problem? I receive personal mail regularly to that domain, but due to this problem, I don't get any mails.

Sorry to bother you guys with this...I really appreciate your help!!

Richard

Reaction score
Hehe you won't beleve this. I checked your accounts Parked domains and Addon Domain and you have nothing listed. You just have to readd it to addon domains.

kalluris

Reaction score
Richard said:
Hehe you won't beleve this. I checked your accounts Parked domains and Addon Domain and you have nothing listed. You just have to readd it to addon domains.

Richard,

I noticed that and also tried several times to add this domain back as an add-on domain... It says the DNS for this domain has already configured and hence can't be added.... blah... blah... blah...

I can't add it ... since it is not listed.. I can't delete to re-do the attachment.... god only knows what's happening.

Richard

Reaction score
Ok I've had a look at a few things. Can you add it now?

kalluris

Reaction score
Richard said:
Ok I've had a look at a few things. Can you add it now?

Cool Thanks Richard !! You made my day !! I am able to add the domain and now it is working just fine. Thanks for all your help !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.