why is my site suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woolie

Reaction score
If you're account has been suspended. Please post a formal request using this format:

cPanel Username:
Subdomain:
How long your account has been up:
Did you have the ads placed on every page:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Admin_Woolie said:
If you're account has been suspended. Please post a formal request using this format:

cPanel Username:
Subdomain:
How long your account has been up:
Did you have the ads placed on every page:
Thanks for posting that :)

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
Hi
Heres my information...

cPanel Username: djluv
Subdomain: http://djluv.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up: (i'm not sure, but I think about a month or two)
Did you have the ads placed on every page: (I didnt put any advertisments up yet. I was going to after I created my website and webforum... Just after I made my forum, my account got deleted and I didnt get a chance to put your advertisments.)

Does this suspension have to do with the advertisments or is this something different?
Please reply soon and hopefully you can un-suspend my account

Thanks,
Djluv
djluvmovies@yahoo.com

N

Nathan

The suspension could possibly deal with the ads, how long had it been (since activation to cancellation)?

dsfreak

Reaction score
One or two months, and you never put ads on your site? ..... why?? lol. They might re-activate it soon

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
Please admin(s)
Reply to my message... Tell me why you had to suspend my account.

Djluv

blade

Reaction score
What dsfreak Said , You didnt have adds for nearly 2 months m8 witch means that you got suspended. Im actually surprised to say the least they banned mine within 2 weeks cause i forgot lol but im not gonna go down there again they defenitly on my site :D

bigarte

Reaction score
No very onerous conditions are they (ads placement) in order to receive such fine, free hosting?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Was suspended for no ads, get them up ASAP.

-Corey

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
I did not make my site until a month ago... how could I put your advertisments when I had no site created. I was going to put your advertisments on the forum, but then the second day... my account got suspended.

Anyways... I will put your ads as soon as I get access to my forum again.
Please un-suspend my account. And also send me your advertisment code.

Thanks
DJ-Luv

n4tec

Reaction score
djluv, you have ads by AllFeeds and you fail to put x10 Ads.. that is really sweet..

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
yes I know that.... I had my ads on the forum as well as I was going to put x10hosting advertisments too... but i didnt get a chance

please admin. send me your advertisment code and i'll put it on my site/forum.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
How about you spend 2 minutes and find them on the forum. If they're not up by tomorrow I'm permanently suspending your account. There is no excuse for this.

-Corey

TranceOperator

Reaction score
wo0t! Yeah man...2 months without putting ads? Even if you had no site you could of just said "my site's coming soon" then under that had the x10 ad showing in your index. :blink:

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
Hi again

Why did you suspend my account again?
I have you advertisments on my forum? Whats wrong now? Please tell me... why did you suspend my account again

please un-suspend it.
reply soon
thanks

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
what do you mean?
I only have a forum.... and your advertisments are placed on every page of the forum.
they're placed on the bottom... please check

i dont have a main page yet.. i'm still making that, when its done i'll put ur ads there also
please un-suspend my account
thanks in advance

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Whats php2 (no ads there) and the ads on your forum are at the bottom.

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
I didnt see any restrictions mentioned where the ads had to be on the website (top or bottom) Anyways, I'll put them at the top again if you want.

And php2. I was just testing that out but i dont want it. I'll delete that too.
Wow... you guys are really strict about this hosting. lol anyways, can I please have my account back. I will do everything you say. I'll put ur ads on the top and on any other page i make...

Status
Not open for further replies.