..........Why

vB SupporTer

Reaction score
hi,

at first i have a suspended acount. [http://a7lamna.exofire.net]

i wrote ,reccently a topic to know why my account is suspended.

and the answer was
it seems your website is not in one of the 3 supported languages. ( English,Spanish,French ) ...
and the question is why do not you support the (arabic language)

although this site is international host.

iam an arabic guy and my members will be arabic.

in the end ..... I hoped that i would not find a place for racism here

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with racism, it has to do with the fact that the support staff only handles English, Spanish and French. ( As those are the languages that they speak / read / write )

We don't support a lot of the languages that come through here. We wish we could, but unfortunately, we can't at this present time.

I believe you were also told that if you could produce your site with an English ( Spanish or French ) translation as well, then having your language on there would be acceptable.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
What do you mean you can't find a place here. You are welcome here at x10. You would just need, as I stated above, a way to translate your site into one of the 3 supported languages. ( So you have two versions of it, basically )

Finding a support staff that can do English and your language would be up to Corey, as he is the Administrator. You would probably want to send him a PM and request one, but there is no promising of one being hired.

lionheart8

Reaction score
The reason why the site or translation of it must be in English, French or Spanish is so the administrators can make sure that what you have on it is good & acceptable stuff.

If you had a site in Hindi or Zulu, Urdu, Lingala, etc, that has bad content, like soime extremist ideology stuff, like Neo-Nazi stuff, or obscene or other illegal stuff, they have no way of understanding it to ensure it comforms to the terms of service, etc which could also cause problems for x10hosting.
This world has not only got good people, probably like you. Some very bad people would misuse such an opportunity to spread their evil creations.

So the issue here has nothing to do with discrimination on racial or other grounds. ;)

If you have friends who speak good English, French or Spanish, they can help you translate your Arabic content. :)