WooW

Arkonsys

Reaction score
Hi...i just opened a site and i called it WooW.
You can review it here:
http://w8w.ro/news.php

Please comment about the design, colors and if you have a suggestion please tell me :D

tittat

Reaction score
Your design and colors look fine.But i didn't get what the site is about. Which e107 theme are you using? Or is it a custom made theme???

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
site looks realy cool i like the theme and the top navigation is realy nice looking what script are you using it it phpnuke looks like it and can tell us the name of the theme if its ok with you

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Meh, it's ok. The header looks fine, but the gradients that are used are too sudden. They drop colors, or just change to quickly. Try making them gradients that aren't too noticeable, but have a good effect.

Arkonsys

Reaction score
The theme that i use for WooW is "e107styles" but i have edited a lot at it myself. :D

The site will be like a community whit discussions in the bigger part about anime and games.It will be available to download plugins ,themes for e107 and some plugins for games like Counter-Strike, ESF.

Thanks for the reply ;)

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
when the site will be ready fully then i would like to visit and check out some of your stuff

Arkonsys

Reaction score
The site is ready to receive visitors, in the mean time i will upload new stuff and try to make the site better.
I need 2-3 administrators or moderators to help me whit the site
cheesey.png

Anyone interested?