x10Hosting Double Everything Special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gillapsfi

Reaction score
Sweet, it didn't even take them long to update my account. Thanks for the responses

mlaclub

Reaction score
Corey
I have paid for the double everything x2 and the inactivity timer for 1 year invoice 1674. However Paypal has not been cleared yet. When this clears I will let you know, however after reading the announcements with the new upgrades if for example sizes increase due to the upgrade will the double affect still remain. Or is this double on current stats?
Thanks
Chris

neverdark

Reaction score
hi, i bought a double package...
my cpanel: never ...

PS: really good offer :cool:

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I've seen one of the members here get their hosting account doubled two times on Stoli, but I'm not sure if there is a clear limit. Probably no more than two times if anything.

rmb1993

Reaction score
Hi, I want to sign up for this but what do I put in the cpanel name? Is it the cpanel user name?

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, I want to sign up for this but what do I put in the cpanel name? Is it the cpanel user name?
Yes, you need to put your cPanel username, so that your package for that hosting account gets upgraded.

hamsn

Reaction score
very good offer
will buy all

please can anyone help me with alertpay, please, i dont want to miss this offer.

please
please

GIRLICIOUSGIRLS

Reaction score
hey, im new and im going to purchase the 1 year inactivity and double space thing, but my paypal takes 10 days for the payment to clear. Is that okay? or am i going to miss out on this offer?

and also errr, how come my browser can't connect to my site?

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
This offer has been running for many months, so waiting another 10 days should not mean that you will miss out. :)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe we will continue this offer and integrate it into the new sign-up process also.

If you pay by e-check, once it clears it should alert our billing system so we can make the change.

If you want to pay by something other then Paypal or Credit Card please PM me, we do accept some alternative payment methods.

-Corey

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, but you might want to modify how the package names are read from the account panel (not cPanel, but the one at x10hosting.com/account). Right now it can't read the package names correctly if the enhancements are added (both for the ad codes and for if you want to modify your account information). I don't know what language is used for that panel, but below could be a workaround if you use PHP (this only fixes the display aspect, not sure how everything works in the backend).

PHP:
<?php
//This part gets the main package name without the enhancements added
$package = /* do code to get the package name here */;
if( strpos( $package, 'Static' ) === 0 ) {
   $basepkg = 'Static';
} elseif( strpos( $package, 'Advanced' ) === 0 ) {
   $basepkg = 'Advanced';
} elseif( strpos( $package, 'Corporate' ) === 0 ) {
   $basepkg = 'Corporate';
} else {
   $basepkg = $package;
}

//This part gets the enhancements
preg_match("/$basepkg(.*)/", $package, $matches);
$enhancements = $matches[1];

//Then, use $basepkg for determining which ad code to use

//For the display in the "Hosting Package" drop-down in the
//modify your account details section, use something like so:
//'<option value="Static'.$enhancements.'">Static'.$enhancements.'</option>'
//'<option value="Advanced'.$enhancements.'">Advanced'.$enhancements.'</option>'
//'<option value="Corporate'.$enhancements.'">Corporate'.$enhancements.'</option>'

Of course, there will need to be validation after something is posted to make sure people didn't edit the HTML of the options to try to give themselves a better package deal.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, but you might want to modify how the package names are read from the account panel (not cPanel, but the one at x10hosting.com/account). Right now it can't read the package names correctly if the enhancements are added (both for the ad codes and for if you want to modify your account information). I don't know what language is used for that panel, but below could be a workaround if you use PHP (this only fixes the display aspect, not sure how everything works in the backend).

PHP:
<?php
//This part gets the main package name without the enhancements added
$package = /* do code to get the package name here */;
if( strpos( $package, 'Static' ) === 0 ) {
   $basepkg = 'Static';
} elseif( strpos( $package, 'Advanced' ) === 0 ) {
   $basepkg = 'Advanced';
} elseif( strpos( $package, 'Corporate' ) === 0 ) {
   $basepkg = 'Corporate';
} else {
   $basepkg = $package;
}

//This part gets the enhancements
preg_match("/$basepkg(.*)/", $package, $matches);
$enhancements = $matches[1];

//Then, use $basepkg for determining which ad code to use

//For the display in the "Hosting Package" drop-down in the
//modify your account details section, use something like so:
//'<option value="Static'.$enhancements.'">Static'.$enhancements.'</option>'
//'<option value="Advanced'.$enhancements.'">Advanced'.$enhancements.'</option>'
//'<option value="Corporate'.$enhancements.'">Corporate'.$enhancements.'</option>'

Of course, there will need to be validation after something is posted to make sure people didn't edit the HTML of the options to try to give themselves a better package deal.

There is a new site coming, so when the new site is released they might have fixed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.