Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pintackccs51

Reaction score
Capture2.JPG I am trying to manage this site "Rapid Transfer & Storage − rapid.x10.mx" but for months it is stuck on "Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to <SNIPPED>.Resend Confirmation Email" and it will not go though or get past this. What can I do? I try re-sending the e-mail twice per month but never receive anything. I can't get to ask a question in the forum because this error is stopping me. I think something is hung up.
Pat & Cheryl

Last edited by a moderator:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you checked your spam folder in case the email ended up there?

Also, when checking on that domain, there's an active account with a different forum name attached to it (as well as there being another comcast email address associated with that account).

pintackccs51

Reaction score
I set the account up for Cheryl. I might have put her e-mail in when I first created it. But, I changed it because she doesn't want to learn it and just wants me to do it so I changed it to one of my addresses. It says the right address. But no Confirmation ever comes. phlibby@comcast.net. The only other email would be shiprapid@comcast.net. I check both of them every time I try. I also check the spam on each to make sure it is not going in there. Both of our business's are non-profit and we can't afford to have someone else do it and also the money is tight for now. Thank you for looking into this for us. I am just learning still and appreciate any help or advice I can get.
Thank you,
I will just keep trying,
Pat & Cheryl

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I see that the aforementioned account (rapid.x10.mx) is already fully set up with the email address confirmed, yet also states that it has a pending signup (with no actual signup info). I've alerted management to your issue so they can clear up the inconsistency on your account so you can access cPanel and open up support tickets. In the meantime, you should be able to manage your files via FTP.

pintackccs51

Reaction score
I've alerted management to your issue so they can clear up the inconsistency on your account so you can access cPanel and open up support tickets. In the meantime, you should be able to manage your files via FTP.
Thank you. Maybe it will get unplugged now. When business starts picking up, we both (Cheryl and I) will probably stick around and move on up to the premium service. That would probably be better.
Pat & Cheryl

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
You should be good to go now.

pintackccs51

Reaction score
You should be good to go now.
Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to phlibby@comcast.net.
Resend Confirmation Email

https://x10hosting.com/community/

RapidCheryl
http://rapid.x10.mx/

It still does not go away. I check both e-mail accounts every week after hitting the "Resend Confirmation Email". I re-send it over and over. I keep checking thinking someone will notice and fix it but it never happens. I have no clue what else I can do. I have tried everything I can think of including waiting for months for it to get fixed. I'm about ready to give up completely.

Pat & Cheryl
shiprapid@comcast.net
phlibby@comcast.net

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Please check your private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.