Resolved can't install SSL certificate / space increase

mobara60

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to install a free let's encrypt certificate, I've read this sticky thread
https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/ssl-for-free-hosting.208529/

As i understand, i should install the certificates manually, but when I try to access SSL functionality from DirectAdmin, i get this error:

Cannot Execute Your Request
You are not allowed to modify your ssl settings

Also, I'm running out of space, I'm at 437.7 MB / 512 MB. I've deleted all backups/unnecessary files. Would it be possible to ask for a space increase? should I start a different thread for this?

Thank you so much for your help

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm requesting an admin help you with both issues.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have enabled SSL on your account as it for one reason or another wasn't enabled properly.

I have also increased the available diskspace.

Keep in mind though that for personal galleries (which your site would fall under as I can only see images with little or no text to them), you are limited to using a max of 500 MB of diskspace for images and videos. In reality this means you are only allowed upload another 200 MB worth of images/videos that are not there to enhance written text.

mobara60

Reaction score
I have enabled SSL on your account as it for one reason or another wasn't enabled properly.

I have also increased the available diskspace.

Thank you, I can see the space increase and SSL enabled.

Keep in mind though that for personal galleries (which your site would fall under as I can only see images with little or no text to them), you are limited to using a max of 500 MB of diskspace for images and videos. In reality this means you are only allowed upload another 200 MB worth of images/videos that are not there to enhance written text.

I understand, I'll keep that in mind.